Following Government advice on the coronavirus, we are closed to visitors.
However, we are able to provide a full remote enquiry service, including copies and research.
Please bear with us as may be a little slower to respond.
Please do contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Before you set off to the Berkshire Record Office, please contact us to:
- Check that we have what you need for your research
- Book a seat
- Order any documents you need when you arrive
- Let us know of any special needs
Please also remember to bring with you:
- Your County Archive Research Network (CARN) card if it is in date or appropriate ID for a BRO day pass (click here for more information reader's tickets)
- A pencil and paper, or laptop, to take notes
- A camera if you wish to take photographs. Please see our Copying Services page for more details
- Any notes that you will need for your research
Please call on 0118 937 5132 or email via the online Contact Us form to make a booking.